cmgt410 | undergraduate
Project Planning And Implementation
topic title goes here
Project Management Landscape
- Define project and the project life cycle.
- Explain the role of the project manager.
- Define the project management process groups and knowledge areas.
- Explain the relationship between the project management process groups and the knowledge areas.
Traditional Project Management
- Construct a project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Construct a project schedule.
Traditional Project Management, Part II
- Recommend tools and resources to monitor and control a project.
- Construct a resources utilization plan.
- Construct a project budget.
Complex Project Management
- Explain the factors that cause complexity and uncertainty in project management.
- Explain how complexity and uncertainty affect risk of successfully completing a project.
- Explain how agile and extreme project management methods can address complexity and uncertainty.
Complex Project Management, Part II
- Compare various project management models.
- Select appropriate project management models for various project situations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.