fin375 | undergraduate
Financial Management In The Small Business
topic title goes here
Monitoring Financial Performance: Cash Flow Management
- Measure financial performance using business tracking tools, trend analyses, and problem-solving techniques.
- Analyze cash flow management options for small business.
- Develop financial planning goals and budgets for a small business.
- Estimate revenue and expenses for a small business.
- Determine the financial viability of a small business using ratio analyses.
Budgeting and Financial Statements
- Prepare a financial analysis using business financial statements.
- Perform a market analysis.
- Summarize a typical business cycle for a small business.
Financial Planning and Growth
- Identify short and long term financing tools for an existing business.
- Analyze the dynamics of banking relationships that support the short and long term financial goals of an existing business.
Funding and Debt Management
- Assess various venues for funding and debt management based on capital budgeting.
- Develop a financial prospectus for a small business.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.