fin402 | undergraduate
Investment Fundamentals And Portfolio Management
topic title goes here
Optimal Capital Market Strategies
- Analyze the effects of international portfolio diversification.
- Assess the performance of an investment portfolio using modern portfolio theory.
- Revise an investment portfolio using various portfolio management techniques.
Overview of the Investment Environment
- Explain how the current investment environment impacts investment decisions.
- Describe capital market instruments.
- Determine asset classes.
- Analyze the investment banking process.
Special Topics in Investments and Portfolio Management
- Examine alternative investment vehicles.
- Explain the use of derivative securities to enhance portfolio performance.
- Examine the application of investment portfolio management techniques to personal finances.
- Differentiate among data used to conduct financial analyses.
- Compare an organization's financial performance to the industry using macroeconomic variables.
- Calculate the expected return of financial assets using the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM).
Risk and Portfolio Analysis
- Explain the relationship between risk tolerance levels and macroeconomic variables.
- Recommend changes in investment strategy to improve investment performance.
- Construct an investment portfolio.
- Analyze the risk and return tradeoffs associated with an investment portfolio.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.