fin419 | undergraduate
Finance For Decision Making
topic title goes here
Financial Statement Analysis and Value of Money
- Assess time value money concepts for financial decisions.
- Prepare a loan amortization schedule.
- Apply ratio analysis techniques to the financial statements.
Working Capital Policies
- Determine how current assets and liabilities affect cash management.
- Devise alternative methods in obtaining working capital.
- Assess the trade-off between profitability and risk with working capital.
- Develop the relationship between operating and financial leverage.
- Research alternative and optimal capital structures.
- Evaluate various stock options with regards to cost of capital.
Economic Development and the Future
- Determine the role of regulatory bodies in financial management.
- Evaluate the path of global finance markets.
- Examine major areas and opportunities in financial decision making.
Introduction to Managerial Finance
- Define the dual roles of finance.
- Describe the legal formations of business organizations.
- Evaluate the shareholderâs role in the business organization.
- Explain the differences between debt and equity.
- Compare the differences between the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.