hcs305 | undergraduate
Health Care Professional Development
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Planning for the Futureâ Building Your Brand
- Identify required skills for careers and strategies for gaining the skills.
- Describe how to project a professional image.
- Explain effective strategies for building a career.
Being Successful in Your Career
- Identify strategies for professional growth.
- Describe appropriate professionalism and business etiquette.
Bachelor of Science in Health Administration (BSHA) Program Overview
- Describe the purpose of the Bachelor of Science in Health Administration (BSHA) program.
- Explain the importance of the preferred course sequence.
- Identify program options.
BSHA Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify the Student Learning Outcomes for the BSHA program.
- Explain the impact of Student Learning Outcomes on students.
- Explain the impact of Student Learning Outcomes on the program.
Health Care Career Opportunities
- Identify the career spectrum within the health care industry.
- Differentiate between roles of health care professionals.
- Identify various health care employers and industries in your local communities.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.