Introduction To Graduate Study In Health Sciences/nursing –
Introduction to Graduate Study
- Describe personal reasons for pursuing graduate study.
- Describe the university learning model and goals.
- Identify several focus areas for graduate study.
Identify the purposes and use of portfolios.
Learning Team Dynamics
Identify the advantages and challenges of working in teams.
Analyze various characteristics needed for effective teams.
Develop strategies for conflict resolution.
Describe strategies for effective presentations.
Successful Strategies for Graduate Study
- Describe strategies for time and stress management.
Describe effective communication skills and techniques.
- Analyze your personal communication strengths and identify areas that need improvement.
Integrate professional sources into written work and presentations.
Use valid and reliable professional sources in scholarly work.
Apply format consistent with American Psychological Association guidelines.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.