mgt445 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Introduction to Negotiation
- Â Explain key negotiation concepts and terms.
- Â Analyze the roles of communication and personality in negotiation.
- Â Evaluate the benefits, cost, and risks associated with negotiation.
Negotiation Process and Strategies
- Describe elements and steps involved in the negotiation process.
- Compare different negotiation strategies.
- Describe a negotiation plan.
- Determine the stakeholders in the organizational negotiation process, as well as factors that may influence stakeholder decision making.
- Apply factors that are used to support and facilitate negotiation strategies.
- Analyze the impact of ethics and culture in organizational negotiations.
Negotiations and Conflict Management
- Analyze conflict in organizational negotiations.
- Apply conflict management intervention strategies to resolve organizational conflict.
- Analyze the implications of globalization and technology on negotiations.
- Discuss the evolving nature of negotiation philosophies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.