mkt438 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
The Role of Public Relations
- Analyze the similarities and differences between proactive and reactive PR.
- Create a PR Campaign.
- Define public relations (PR).
- Analyze the relationship between PR and marketing.
Strategic Planning and Public Relations
- Recommend strategies to build media relations and generate publicity.
- Demonstrate how publicity and advertising can be integrated to create an effective PR Campaign.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a PR Campaign.
- Explain the organizational and societal functions of PR.
- Explain the need for a proactive crisis management plan.
- Examine the role of PR in reactive crisis management.
Communicating with Internal and External Publics
- Differentiate between internal and external publics.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication between an organization and its publics.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of using various PR communications tools and techniques to inform, influence, and motivate publics.
Trends in Public Relations
- Analyze the impact of technology and globalization on PR.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.