mkt446 | undergraduate
Search Engine Optimization
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Search of Tomorrow
- List the ways traffic to a website is monitored.
- Describe actions to take when a website or post receives increased attention.
- Explain how to involve staff and customers in your organization's online dialogue.
- Explain how to increase engagement across your digital properties.
Evolving Search Methods
- Apply best practices for performing semantic searches.
- Develop a Knowledge Graph Preparation Checklist.
- Explain how search engines and search engine optimization works.
- Explain the content prevalent in the business vertical.
Transitioning and Changing Websites
- Explain the concepts of trust and authority.
- Analyze digital platforms promoting expertise, brand, or a business vertical.
- Apply an author rank tool toward marketing a website.
The Power of Content, Social Media, and Semantic Search
- Describe content creation strategies.
- Explain how to identify suitable subjects for content creation.
- Develop a plan for attracting followers to social media.
- Explain how to integrate mobile marketing into a content
Portable Sense of Identity, Reputation, and Influence
- Explain how to manage your social media outreach program.
- Describe strategies for sustaining engagement with a website's content across social media platforms.
- Describe how an organization's digital assets are networked.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.