mkt544 | Graduate
Integrated Marketing Communications
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
External and International Implications and Measurements
- Explain how external international factors affect IMC
- Explain the role of metrics in IMC
- Describe the social, ethical and legal implications that must be considered in IMC
Developing an IMC Strategy for Brand Building
- Demonstrate the IMC planning process
- Explain how technology (namely databases) influences IMC strategies
- Analyze varying brand messages through market segmenting
The Fundamentals of Branding
- Describe the brand building process
- Analyze the role of IMC in building the brand
- Determine brand building strategies that establish stakeholder relationships
IMC Functions- Advertising, Internet, Sales Promotion, Trade Promotion
- Design an IMC media plan
- Analyze the use of sales promotion, internet, advertising and packaging strategies in IMC
- Apply trade-promotion strategies to IMC
Creating and Delivering IMC Messages
- Explain how the creative process drives the message strategy
- Evaluate the execution of message strategies delivered via words and images
- Propose the most effective media mix for delivering IMC messages
IMC Functions: Personal Selling, Public Relations, Direct Marketing, Experiential Contact
- Integrate personal selling, public relations, and direct marketing into an IMC plan
- Analyze the strengths and weakness of event marketing and sponsorships that are delivered in the IMC plan
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.