mte001 | Graduate
Orientation To Teacher Education
This graduate-level course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to the Teacher Education Program
- Identify the components of the Teacher Education Program, including the program progression and degree completion requirements.
- Identify the required teacher certification exams and available resources for support.
- Identify all resources available to students enrolled in Teacher Education Programs, especially the College of Education Resources page.
- Identify the principles of professional standards for teacher candidate programs and in education.
- Identify all clinical experience requirements.
- Identify the purpose and use of the signature assignments in the Teacher Education Program.
- Identify all clinical practice requirements.
- Define the Teaching Performance Assessment.
- Identify the professional dispositions associated with being an effective teacher.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.