ntc302 | undergraduate
Network Web Services
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Understand Security Architecture with AWSÂ®.
- Apply cloud security best practices.
- Apply disaster recovery techniques.
Cloud Solution Management
- Improving service availability.
- Understand AWSÂ® Management Services.
- Distinguish the type of cloud services.
- Identify and recognize fundamental cloud architecture designs.
- Identify and recognize fundamental cloud architecture components.
Fault Tolerant and Scalable Systems
- Design principles of cloud applications.
- Planning and designing fault tolerant systems.
- Planning and designing scalable systems.
Implement a Cloud Solution
- Configure an Amazon Machine Image (AMI).
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud.
- Describe AWSÂ® Core Services
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.