Become a faculty member at University of Phoenix
Advanced degree? Check. In-depth knowledge? Check. The desire share your knowledge to help others achieve? Double-check. If this sounds like you, you may meet the criteria to become a faculty member at University of Phoenix.
Although course requirements vary from program to program, the minimum criteria for teaching courses at the undergraduate, master's and doctoral level are:
Rewards of teaching at University of Phoenix
As a faculty member, you’ll be challenged to provide a purposeful student experience to prepare your working learners for greater success in the real world. Some of the rewards of being a faculty member at University of Phoenix are the abilities to:
- Teach part time without interrupting your full-time career.
- Know you’re making a difference sharing your wisdom with students who will benefit from your experience.
- Connect with all of your students—in a classroom or online—with our smaller class sizes.
- Expand your own knowledge base as you study course materials, read texts, review student research and facilitate class discussions.
- Improve your communication and leadership skills while you’re presenting course materials and answering questions.
- Network with other professionals in your field by not only teaching them, but also interacting with them on a peer-to-peer level.
Apollo Education Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status.