Everyone affiliated with the military deserves support, so we’re opening Veterans Resource Centers (VRCs) at a few key campuses around the country. We’re proud to serve veteran students and military families – and we thank you for your service.
Endless support – beyond the classroom
For all veterans, as well as military affiliated families and individuals, VRCs are a place to connect with peers, access helpful resources and establish a sense of community. These dedicated centers provide support services specifically geared toward the unique needs of veteran students, such as:
- Federal and State benefit information
- Local/community support services
- Information about scholarship and financial aid opportunities
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) information and brochures
- Information about local Veterans Service Organizations (VSO)
- Career readiness workshops
- Quiet study areas
- VA work study opportunities
- Veteran networking events and activities
Find a Veterans Resource Center at these locations:
In an effort to provide a supportive and collaborative environment for all students and alumni affiliated with the military, we’ve opened Veterans Resource Centers (VRC) at five key campuses around the country. We’re proud to serve a dedicated population of veteran students—and we thank them for their service. Veterans Resource Centers are located at the following campuses:
State Veteran Affairs List
Every state has a Veterans Affairs site, offering resources to complement your experience as a veteran in school, after the military, or in a number of other ways. Find your state’s site from the list below.
Aside from veteran education benefits and resources, we’re here to support you as a student in school and beyond.