If you meet the eligibility criteria, please complete the scholarship application.
Online Application (For all applicants over 21 years of age)
If you are 21 years of age or older, you must submit your application online. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance with the online application. If you are not 21 or older, you must submit a paper application.
- Access the University of Phoenix ASIS Scholarship online application.
- Follow the instructions to complete the online application, including the essays.
- Review your application before submitting.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for your records.
Paper Application (Applicants under 21 years of age ONLY)
If you are under 21 years of age, you must submit your paper application via mail.
- Print a copy of the University of Phoenix ASIS Scholarship application.
- Complete the paper application, including all supporting documentation.
- Your application and signed forms must be submitted via the mailing address on the application under submission instructions and must be received on or before the deadline. Please note: this is not a post-mark date, but a final deadline. Please allow adequate time for shipping when submitting a paper application.
A complete application and supporting documentation must be received on or before April 2, 2013. Applications received after the designated deadline date will not be considered. No exceptions.
The scholarship committee will determine the recipients of the scholarship on, or shortly after, the award date of May 15, 2013. You will be notified via email around the time of the award date regarding the status of the scholarship. You will receive a notification email soon thereafter regardless if you were selected as a recipient or not.
Please be advised that it is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application, which must be received on or before the deadline date as set forth above. The scholarship committee accepts no responsibility for incomplete applications, applications not in proper form, lost applications, or any other submission. No exceptions.
For any additional information, please e-mail email@example.com.