University of Phoenix Scholarships
University of Phoenix believes that education is a vital component in professional and personal development. For this reason we continue to strive to make higher education more accessible for working adults. To help us with this goal we have created partnerships with various nonprofit organizations to offer institutional scholarships to current and prospective students.
Visit the Center for Scholarship Excellence (CSE) to learn more about scholarship opportunities to help you pay for your degree. You might also be interested in applying for external scholarships for additional help covering education-related expenses.
Scholarships for prospective and current students
Each scholarship has its own set of criteria, so be sure to review the application carefully to ensure you meet the requirements before applying.
- I've never attended University of Phoenix.
- I completed my admissions paperwork more than six months ago but never completed my first credit-bearing course.
- I have not attended University of Phoenix within the past 365 days.
- I am currently enrolled or attending University of Phoenix.
- I completed my admissions paperwork less than six months ago.
- I have attended a University of Phoenix course within the past 365 days.
Everyone deserves a second chance to realize his or her dreams. At University of Phoenix, we believe that anyone can reach his or her goal of earning a college degree regardless of what has stood in the way. And it all starts with a game plan.
University of Phoenix has created the Focus to the Finish® Scholarship because everyone deserves the opportunity to finish what they started when it comes to getting an education. The University is offering eleven (11) full-tuition scholarships to deserving men and women who are motivated to complete what they started: their degree! Each scholarship will allow a prospective student the opportunity to complete an undergraduate or master’s degree at University of Phoenix, and prepare for the game of life. Recipients must attend University of Phoenix to receive the scholarship.
Application deadline: February 9, 2018
Award date: March 20, 2018
Explore the Focus to the Finish Scholarship page to learn about this scholarship.
* A complete application, and supporting documentation, must be submitted before the first 300 qualified applications that meet the defined eligibility criteria have been submitted, or before February 9, 2018 (11:30pm eastern), whichever comes first. No exceptions.
For our Phoenix® Academic Achievers Scholarship, you control your educational destiny. Simply start your first for-credit course in an associate or bachelor’s degree program between September 30, 2017 and November 28, 2017, and you could earn a significant tuition reduction in the future. Follow our typical academic schedule to save as much as $10,000 by the time you graduate.
The Transfer Advantage Scholarship offers reduced pricing to California community college students who have graduated with an associate degree from a regionally accredited California Community college and enroll in a Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) degree. The scholarship provides a reduced tuition rate of $350 per credit hour for the duration of a BSM program, for a period of up to three years.
Application deadline February, 28, 2018