If you meet the eligibility criteria, please complete the scholarship application.
- Access the University of Phoenix Best Western® Scholarship online application.
- Follow the given instructions.
- Review your complete application and submit.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for your records.
- Applicants under 21 years of age must submit the supplemental materials listed below.
For Applicants Under 21 Years of Age (ONLY)
If you are under 21 years of age, you must print out, sign and upload a copy of the scholarship terms & conditions and consent & release form.
Follow these instructions.
- Print a hard copy of the University of Phoenix Terms & Conditions and the Apollo Education Group, Inc. Consent and Release Form.
- You and your parent or legal guardian must complete both forms.
- Scan and upload both signed forms to the online application in the “Online Application Acknowledgement” section.
If you do not have the means to scan and upload documents, you must fax your completed forms to 480-375-9547. Make sure to submit your complete online application before faxing your forms. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
A complete application and supporting documentation must be received on, or before, June 4, 2014. Applications received after the designated deadline will not be considered. No exceptions.
The scholarship committee will determine the recipients of the scholarship by the award date, July 25, 2014. You will be notified via email by award date regarding the status of the scholarship. You will receive a notification email regardless if you were selected as a recipient or not.
Be advised that it is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application, which must be received on or before the deadline as set forth above. The scholarship committee accepts no responsibility for incomplete applications, applications not in proper form, lost applications, or any other submission. No exceptions.
For any additional information, please e-mail email@example.com.