If you meet the eligibility criteria, please complete the scholarship application.
Option 1: Online Application (preferable)
- Access the University of Phoenix League for Innovation in the Community College Scholarship online application.
- Follow the instructions to complete the online application, including the essays.
- Review your application before submitting.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for your records.
Option 2: Paper Application
If you are under 21 years of age, or do not wish to complete the application electronically, you must submit your paper application via mail.
- Print a copy of the University of Phoenix League for Innovation in the Community College Scholarship application.
- Complete the paper application, including all supporting documentation.
- Your application and signed forms must be submitted via the mailing address on the application under submission instructions and must be received on or before the deadline. Please note: this is not a post-mark date, but a final deadline. Please allow adequate time for shipping when submitting a paper application.
A complete application and supporting documentation must be received on or before June 28, 2012. Applications received after the designated deadline date will not be considered. No exceptions.
The scholarship committee will determine the recipients of the scholarship by the award date of August 13, 2012. You will be notified via email on or shortly after the award date regarding the status of the scholarship. You will receive a notification email regardless if you were selected as a recipient or not.
Please be advised that it is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application, which must be received on or before the deadline date as set forth above. The scholarship committee accepts no responsibility for incomplete applications, applications not in proper form, lost applications, or any other submission. No exceptions.
For any additional information, please e-mail email@example.com.