Social Media Marketing Certification Pathway
Discover the advantages and outcomes of paid social media – how it can be used to gain new customers, build brand awareness and meet business objectives. Build strategic social media marketing campaigns on popular social media platforms: Facebook and Instagram.
Can help prepare for 1 industry certification exam¹:
Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate
¹ This Skills Pathway is not endorsed by Meta Platforms or Google, LLC.
Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate exam prep
Successfully completing this Skills Pathway can help you prepare for the Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate exam.
Skills Pathways in Social Media Marketing
Skills Pathways start with the foundations of social media marketing, dive into planning and executing social media marketing campaigns and interpreting campaign results. Then learn how paid social media can be strategically used to meet marketing and business goals.
- Identify social media platforms and distinguish applications based upon platform affordances
- Assess planning and execution of social media marketing campaigns for viability and effectiveness, given specific market and campaign parameters
- Interpret relevant analytics regarding campaign performance for a given metric and campaign goal
- Evaluate Social Media Marketing Plan elements for a given set of marketing goals and limitations and conditions
- Evaluate the specific advantages and outcomes associated with paid social media marketing efforts
- Outline a strategic campaign using multiple social media platforms, target audience, competitors and budget
- Advertise on other social media platforms, including: Twitter®, TikTok, Snapchat™, Reddit® and LinkedIn®²
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of paid social media marketing campaigns
Frequently asked questions
What is the refund policy?
Your purchase is risk free for 7 days or your money back – you may request a refund at any time for any reason via email within 7 days of purchase and you’ll be granted a refund. After 7 days, no refunds will be granted. To request a refund, please contact the professional development team at email@example.com. You will lose access to the Skills Pathways once your refund begins processing.
When can training begin?
Training can begin immediately after completing your purchase.
What’s the difference between a skill module and a Skills Pathway?
Any one of our skills modules can help an employee learn one new skill if they score an 85% or higher on the corresponding assessment. Skill modules can take as little as one hour to complete.
A Skills Pathway can help employees learn a minimum of four skills modules all within the same Training Topic. A single Skills Pathway takes about 30 hours to complete and contains multiple assessments so employees can demonstrate their skill comprehension.