AWS Solutions Architect Certification Track
Our AWS Solutions Architect Certification track can help prepare you to take on more complex and unique distributed systems challenges on Amazon Web Services. Two comprehensive courses can equip you with more of the skills businesses need to succeed in cloud computing.
Two courses can help prepare you for one industry certification exam¹:
AWS Solutions Architect Certification
¹ Created with materials from AWS Academy and other resources at AWS
AWS Solutions Architect exam prep
Successfully completing this track can help you prepare to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam.
Courses in the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Track
The AWS Solutions Architect Certification track includes two self-led, noncredit courses that must be taken in consecutive order before taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam: AWS Solutions Architect I followed by AWS Solutions Architect II.
- Design and build secure and scalable solutions that are resilient and meet technical requirements.
- Maintain customer responsibilities to adhere to the service level agreement and shared responsibility model.
- Select the appropriate disaster recovery plan based on the shared responsibility model, including replication, backup, RTO/RPO, least privilege and network security.
- Design and build secure and scalable solutions that are cost effective to meet business requirements.
- Define a strategy within the shared responsibility model that ensures durability and performance needs are met for data-based services.
- Select the appropriate levels and types of storage services that align with business and technical organization perspectives
- Maintain appropriate automation measures for failover and scaling that align with both business and technology perspectives.
- Design a solution to utilize AWS services to provide consistent and reliable performance aligning to the shared responsibility model and selecting appropriate resources for workload, scalability and encryption.
Jobs that align with the AWS Solutions Architect Certification Track
An AWS Solutions Architect Certification can create a wide variety of career possibilities. Because of the unique and diverse skill set needed to complete the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam, you could potentially qualify for numerous job postings by employers in the cloud computing field.
Lightcast, a labor market analytics firm, reports estimated AWS Solutions Architect job postings in the United States for entry, mid-level and advanced jobs on a rolling 12-month basis.²Estimated Job Postings from Sep 2021 to Sep 2022
The following job titles are included in the Lightcast report:
- Cloud Systems Administrators
- Cloud Security Engineers
- Cloud Solution Architects
- AWS Architects
- Cloud Architects
- Solutions Architects
- AWS Cloud Architects
- Cloud Security Architects
- Enterprise Cloud Architects
² This data may not reflect your local market conditions for each job title provided. It is not intended to predict future market conditions related to these job titles as market conditions are dynamic and can change. The University of Phoenix makes no representation as to the number or level of jobs available when you complete your track. Additional skills that are not covered in this course may be required for specific jobs. Job positions vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to prior work experience, education, geographic location and other factors specific to the individual. University of Phoenix does not offer job placement, nor do we guarantee any particular job outcome, career advancement, continued employment, or salary level.
Frequently asked questions
What is the refund policy?
Your purchase is risk free for 7 days or your money back – you may request a refund at any time for any reason via email within 7 days of purchase and you’ll be granted a refund. After 7 days, no refunds will be granted. To request a refund, please contact the professional development team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will lose access to the course or track once your refund begins processing.
When can I start?
You can immediately access and begin learning after completing your purchase.
What do I need to get started?
It’s simple! 1. Sign up with either your personal email or a social media account. 2. Pay for your course(s) or track(s) with a credit card and begin learning.
How do I access my courses or tracks?
What is the difference between a course and a track?
A course covers one subject and an average of 4 job-ready skills. Select courses help prepare you to test for one industry certification exam.
A track is a collection of our courses at a discounted price. All tracks help prepare you to test for at least one industry certification exam.