Scrum Master Track
These two courses teach in-demand skills employers often include in job postings. Strengthen your knowledge with the critical skills that a Scrum Master needs to be a beneficial partner and contributor to a successful Scrum adoption.
What's included in this track:
- 2 professional development courses
- Help prep for 2 certification exams
- Flexible, self-paced, 100% online
- Access to courses for 1 year
- No prerequisites required
- 7-day Satisfaction Guarantee
Can help prepare for 2 industry certification exams¹ :
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) II
¹ This track is not endorsed by Scrum.org
Courses in the Scrum Master Track
Courses begin with exploring the foundational and basic facilitation skills. Next, dive into the Advanced course where subtle nuances not called out in the Fundamentals course, like conflict resolution and trust building are examined.
- Successfully use the established Scrum core values to make desirable team decisions.
- Effectively navigate primary Scrum events by applying the correct Agile principles, strategies and practices.
- Productively serve and collaborate with Product Owners and developers.
- Ensure the Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog help the Scrum Team create high-value increments.
- Successfully apply appropriate coaching strategies.
- Support the Product Owner with Scrum strategies and tactics.
- Identify metrics that support the empirical process and enable continuous improvement.
- Mitigate dependencies and optimize a multi-team workflow.
Jobs that align with the Scrum Master Track
Are you looking for new skills to help prepare for new opportunities? Or are you a Scrum professional ready to take your skills to the next level? The Scrum Master Track combined with popular industry certifications can help provide the credentials you need to enhance your career. Skills covered in this track are requested in job postings by employers in the Scrum field.
Emsi /Burning Glass, a labor market analytics firm, reports estimated scrum master job postings in the United States for entry, mid-level and advanced jobs on a rolling 12-month basis.²Estimated Job Postings
The following job titles are included in the Emsi Burning Glass report:
- Scrum Masters
- IT Scrum Masters
- Agile Scrum Masters
- Lead Scrum Masters
- Technical Scrum Masters
- Scrum Masters/Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters/Project Managers
- Business Analysts/Scrum Masters
- Technical Project Managers/Scrum Masters
² This data may not reflect your local market conditions for each job title provided. It is not intended to predict future market conditions related to these job titles as market conditions are dynamic and can change. The University of Phoenix makes no representation as to the number or level of jobs available when you complete your track. Additional skills that are not covered in this course may be required for specific jobs. Job positions vary based on multiple factors, including prior work experience, education, geographic location, and other factors specific to the individual. We do not guarantee employment, salary level, or career advancement.
Frequently asked questions
What is the refund policy?
Your purchase is risk free for 7 days or your money back – you may request a refund at any time for any reason via email within 7 days of purchase and you’ll be granted a refund. After 7 days, no refunds will be granted. To request a refund, please contact the professional development team at email@example.com. You will lose access to the course or track once your refund begins processing.
When can I start?
You can immediately access and begin learning after completing your purchase.
What do I need to get started?
It’s simple! 1. Sign up with either your personal email or a social media account. 2. Pay for your course(s) or track(s) with a credit card and begin learning.
How do I access my courses or tracks?
What is the difference between a course and a track?
A course covers one subject and an average of 4 job-ready skills. Select courses help prepare you to test for one industry certification exam.
A track is a collection of our courses at a discounted price. All tracks help prepare you to test for at least one industry certification exam.