Scrum Master Certification Pathway
This Certification Pathway teaches in-demand skills employers often include in job postings. Strengthen your knowledge with the critical skills that a Scrum Master needs to be a beneficial partner and contributor to a successful Scrum adoption.
Can help prepare for 2 industry certification exams¹:
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) II
¹ This Certification Pathway is not endorsed by Scrum.org
Help prepare for TWO industry certification exams
Successfully completing this Certification Pathway can help you prepare to take the Professional Scrum Master I and Professional Scrum Master II certification exams.
Included Skills Pathways
Training begins with exploring the foundational and basic facilitation skills. Next, dive into the Advanced Skills Pathway where subtle nuances not called out in the Fundamentals Pathway, like conflict resolution and trust building are examined.
- Successfully use the established Scrum core values to make desirable team decisions.
- Effectively navigate primary Scrum events by applying the correct Agile principles, strategies and practices.
- Productively serve and collaborate with Product Owners and developers.
- Ensure the Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog help the Scrum Team create high-value increments.
- Successfully apply appropriate coaching strategies.
- Support the Product Owner with Scrum strategies and tactics.
- Identify metrics that support the empirical process and enable continuous improvement.
- Mitigate dependencies and optimize a multi-team workflow.
Frequently asked questions
When can training begin?
Employees can immediately access and begin learning after completing your purchase.
How do employees access their training?
After purchasing your training, you can register emploees through our License Management System or have them sign in via SSO options. Contact us today to learn more.
What is a skill module?
A skill module teaches a single skill in four to eight hours.
- A one-hour skill module teaches a single skill in about one hour.
What is a Skills Pathway and what are the different types?
A Skills Pathway is a series of skills that can be learned over a period of time.
Prebuilt Pathway: A series of two or more existing skill modules that’s ready to launch today.
- Training Pathway: A series of two or more one-hour skill modules that does not prepare employees for a certification exam or help them earn recertification credits.
- Certification Pathway: Completing this Prebuilt Pathway can help employees prepare for a third-party certification exam.
- Recertification Pathway: Completing this Prebuilt Pathway can help employees earn recertification credits for a specific agency such as SHRM® and HRCI®.
Tailored Skills Pathway: Select multiple existing skill modules to create this Pathway. Skill modules and assessments can be modified slightly to accommodate the needs of your business.
Custom Skills Pathway: Our team will build completely new skill modules and assessments for your business and workforce.