Offering you expanded meeting room rentals
University of Phoenix has affiliated with Regus, one of the largest providers of office spaces, to offer you an expanded global meeting room network. Now you can go online to reserve meeting rooms at University of Phoenix locations or at any of Regus’s 1,500 business centers worldwide.
With the University’s classrooms, you have professional meeting spaces in locations across the country. This is an attractive and cost-effective alternative to using spaces at local hotels or other venues.
- Campuses are located near major highways, airports and business centers. Many are available evenings and Saturdays with permission.
- High-tech amenities including Wi-Fi access and ceiling-mounted projectors are available.
- You’re welcome to cater your event using our providers, where available, or one of your choosing. You can also benefit from our existing relationships with nearby hotels for accommodations.
Simplified booking process
Now anyone will have the ability to secure a meeting room in real time, day or night. All you’ll need is your credit card on file to reserve the space. To set up an account, you may speak with a representative at 602.557.3515 or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to receive member rates when booking online, members must activate their free Regus Businessworld® Preferred card and register for their unique member password.
Regus is the world’s largest provider of workplace solutions, including fully furnished, virtual and day offices, world-class business support services, meeting rooms and a network of public video communication studios, all serving over a million clients daily.
Your affiliation with University of Phoenix offers you the benefit of a complimentary Regus Businessworld Preferred membership (a $450 value). This membership will allow access to an additional 1,500 on-demand professional business centers around the globe to help you stay productive while traveling.
As a Regus Businessworld Preferred member, you'll receive 15 visits to more than 1,500 business lounges in 600 cities worldwide. Office space includes access to high-speed Internet, administrative support and gourmet coffee.
Upon activation, members will also receive:
- A voucher for a complimentary day office booking in the U.S. or Canada
- A 10 percent discount on meeting room, day office and video communication bookings
Rates for meeting services at Regus locations vary from the rates offered at University of Phoenix locations. For a full list of global Regus locations, visit regus.com.
Regus Businessworld is a registered trademark of Regus Nº2 SARL in the U.S.