Community College Center of Excellence
You lay the groundwork for higher education. Let us build on it.
You give students the skills they need to become lifelong learners. Now, join with us to drive your students’ success and prepare them for the workforce.
Through our Community College Center of Excellence (CCCE), University of Phoenix partners with community colleges, like yours, all over the country to smooth students’ transition into our bachelor’s degree programs. These pathways, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, increase the likelihood that a student will successfully graduate.
Once enrolled at University of Phoenix, students will discover industry-focused curricula and experienced faculty members who work in the fields they teach. Together with our smaller classes, which enable instructors to provide personalized attention, it’s the perfect combination to position students to become the leaders of tomorrow.
We offer many resources to connect students with careers. Our Pathways Leadership Roundtable joins University of Phoenix with community colleges and industry partners to identify workforce needs. We then collaborate to help create pathways for students to gain the knowledge and skills required to address those needs. The Industry Pathways Expo shows community college students what it takes to enter their chosen fields.
These programs create opportunities for students and alliance companies alike:
How can we work together to drive student success? Find out by contacting us at email@example.com.
Reference: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Quarterly, “Associate degree: Two years to a career or a jump start to a bachelor’s degree,” by Olivia Crosby: bls.gov/opub/ooq/2002/winter/art01.pdf.
The use of the phrase education partner or education partnership is for marketing purposes only and is not intended to create a legal partnership.
Together we can help students become part of a globally competetive workforce through a University of Phoenix community college partnership.
By working together, we can:
- Increase nationwide baccalaureate attainment. Our alliance can lay the pathway for community students who've earned their associate's degree to start their bachelor's degree at University of Phoenix.
- Form transfer pathways. Your students can find the support they need to transfer into a baccalaureate program.
- Create market-based advisory teams. These teams can unite business, academic, and diversity leaders for performance-based outcomes.
- Activate cooperative triad relationships. Community colleges, University of Phoenix and employers can implement creative education solutions that help the nation's workforce develop 21st century skills.
- Provide career-focused resources. Through workforce CLEAR pathway events students can make informed choices about their career and their education.
Learn how the University’s education model prepares you for the workforce.