Social Media Marketing Essentials course information and purchase details
Social Media Marketing Essentials
Discover how to leverage the power of social media to impact an organization at various levels. In this course you can learn the skills needed to effectively use Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter social media marketing platforms. Build the knowledge you need to drive traffic, craft engaging content, and use marketing analytics to power your social media marketing strategy. ¹
- 1. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc., Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC., Pinterest is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc., Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
Skills you'll learn:
Identify social media platforms and distinguish applications based upon platform affordances
Assess planning and execution of social media marketing campaigns for viability and effectiveness, given specific market and campaign parameters
Interpret relevant analytics regarding campaign performance for a given metric and campaign goal
Evaluate Social Media Marketing Plan elements for a given set of marketing goals and limitations and conditions
Social media marketing planning
Top five social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn®, Pinterest, Twitter
Social data, insights and analysis
Account creation and payment details
Self-paced, 100% online
4 Job-ready skills
No books or materials needed
Finish course in approx. 30 hrs
Access to course for 1 year
Certificate of Completion
This noncredit course:
- Getting Started
Module 1: From Initial Strategy to Execution - Devising the Optimal Social Media Marketing Campaign
- #Word: Module 1
- Phoenix Reels: Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Developing a Social Media Foundation
- Lesson 2: Creating Your Social Media Strategy
- Lesson 3: Building Your Social Media Organization
- Lesson 4: Crafting High-Quality Content
- #FYI Module 1: Did you Know?
- Module 1: IRL Practice #1
- Module 1: Reflection
- #IYKYK Module 1: Summative Assessment
Module 2: Creating Your Social Media Strategy
- #Word - Module 2
- Lesson 5: Facebook
- Lesson 6: Twitter
- Lesson 7: LinkedIn
- Lesson 8: Pinterest
- Lesson 9: Instagram
- Leveling Up: Paid Advertising Across Platforms
- #FYI Module 2: Did you Know?
- Module 2: IRL Practice #2
- Module 2: Reflection
- #IYKYK Module 2: Summative Assessment
Module 3: Measuring Your Social Media Performance
- #Word - Module 3
- Lesson 12: Measuring Your Social Media Performance
- Lesson 13: Fine-Tuning How You Measure Progress
- Lesson 14: Leveling Up with Google Analytics
- #FYI Module 3: Did you Know?
- Module 3: IRL Practice #3
- Module 3: Reflection
- #IYKYK Module 3: Summative Assessment
Module 4: Building Your Social Media Organization
- #Word - Module 4
- Leveling Up: Deciphering Data to Make Decisions
- Interactivity: Post This, Not That
- Lesson 10: Social Media Automation
- Lesson 11: Social Media and Your Team
- #FYI Module 4: Did you Know?
- Module 4: IRL Practice #4
- Module 4: Reflection
- #IYKYK Module 4: Summative Assessment
- Course Conclusion
Tools and worksheets you can use right away:
Social Media Strategy Template
A fillable template that outlines all critical sections of a standard social media strategy.
Social Media Flowchart PDF
A diagram that assists business owners in selecting a social media platform based upon their business needs.
SOCIAL Process PDF
Step-by-step process that learners can follow that describes how they can use social media to grow their business.
Social Media Dashboard Template
Template to track social media postings and performance.
Showcase your achievement
Share your Certificate of Completion on your résumé and LinkedIn®: Corporation when you’ve successfully completed your course with a score of 85% or higher. LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Social Media Marketing Essentials could be the right course for you if you are interested in learning about social media platforms. Social Media Marketing Essentials might also help you grow your career in the digital marketing field.
Your purchase of the Social Media Marketing Essentials course can be a great first step in building your marketing campaign evaluation skills. You should purchase Social Media Marketing Essentials if you're interested in learning more about how to interpret social media campaign performance data.
Any individual wanting to learn more about social media marketing is welcome to take the Social Media Marketing Essentials non-credit course. No application is necessary.
All skill levels are welcome to take our Social Media Marketing Essentials course. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Our Social Media Marketing Essentials professional development course has four modules comprised of subjects like “devising a social media marketing campaign”, “creating a social media strategy”, and “measuring social media performance.” Each module has a knowledge check and brief assessment to validate your skills. You can expect each course to take about 30 hours, and all courses are 100% online and self-paced.
$99.99 with a 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.