Discover how successful marketers use data analytics to track, report and analyze marketing campaigns using Google® Analytics. The course was designed to help build your digital marketing job skills and improve the success of your marketing campaigns. Learn how to setup and use Google Analytics, track how visitors found your website, report on page views and more!
This course helps prepare you to test for Google Analytics IQ Certification.¹
¹ This course is not endorsed by Google, LLC Google is a registered trademark of Google, LLC.
Skills you'll learn:
Configure Google Analytics on a website to enable data collection
Interpret basic reports to gather data and insights for analysis
Create goals to measure actions that are important to a business
Apply basic techniques of segmentation and re-marketing
How to use Google Analytics
Audience, acquisition, and behavior reports
Goals and event tracking
- Self-paced, 100% online
- 4 job-ready skills
- No books or materials needed
- Finish in approx. 30 hrs
- Access for 1 year
- Certificate of completion
- 7-day satisfaction guarantee
California: Professional Development Skills Pathways are not available to California residents.
Reasons to buy for business:
- Employees can get registered and start learning today
- Track employee progress
- Helps prep for 1 certification exam
Google Analytics IQ certification exam prep
Successfully completing this course can help you prepare for the Google Analytics IQ certification exam.
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started
- Course Welcome
- Module 1: Configuration of Google Analytics
- Introduction to Configuration Practices
- Gaining Insights and Targeting Customers with Data
- Getting Started with Data Collection for Business Growth
- Configuration Key Terms
- Configuration Skills Assessment
- Module 2: Interpretation of Google Analytics Reports
- Introduction to Interpretation Practices
- Discovering Opportunities and Identifying Root Issues with Data
- Utilizing the Dashboard: Understanding Custom, Audience, and Behavior Flow Reports
- Interpretation Key Terms
- Interpretation Skills Assessment
- Module 3: Development of Google Analytics Goals
- Introduction to Development Practices
- Data-Driven Strategies for Informed Business Decisions
- Creating Goals, Metrics & Filters Customization, and Tracking Campaigns
- Development Key Terms
- Development Skills Assessment
- Module 4: Google Analytics Segmentation and Remarketing
- Introduction to Segmentation and Remarketing Practices
- Automation and Personalization for Effective Audience Targeting
- Segmentation for Deeper Analysis & Dynamic Remarketing for Website Visitor Reengagement
- Segmentation and Remarketing Key Terms
- Segmentation and Remarketing Skills Assessment
- Course Conclusion
- Course Wrap Up
Tools and resources you can access after purchasing:
Control How Data is Used in Google Analytics
This downloadable PDF provides information on specific settings within Google Analytics that alter how data is collected and shared.
Google Analytics Support
This PDF contains links to resources curated by data professionals to help support your growing knowledge and skill sets in this course.
Showcase your achievement
Share your Certificate of Completion and Professional Development Badge by uploading them to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn®², when you’ve successfully completed your course with a score of 85% or higher.
² LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Google Analytics professional development Skills Pathway right for me?
This Google Analytics Skills Pathway could be right for you if you if you have an interest in learning about report interpretation for data collection and analysis. Google Analytics could also help you grow your career in the digital marketing field.
Why should I purchase the Google Analytics Skills Pathway?
Purchasing our professional development Google Analytics Skills Pathway is a great first step in growing your data interpretation skills. You should purchase this Skills Pathway if you're interested in learning more about how to apply basic techniques of segmentation and remarketing.
Do I need to apply to take this Skills Pathway?
Everyone is welcome to take our Google Analytics Skills Pathway. No application is necessary.
Does the Google Analytics Skills Pathway have prerequisites?
All levels and skillsets are welcome to take the Google Analytics non-credit Skills Pathway. There are no prerequisites for this Skills Pathway.
Can this Google Analytics Skills Pathway help me prepare for any certification exams?
This Skills Pathway helps prepare you to test for Google Analytics IQ Certification. This Skills Pathway is not endorsed by Google, LLC. Google is a registered trademark of Google, LLC
What is it like to take the Google Analytics Skills Pathway?
The Google Analytics Skills Pathway has four modules comprised of subjects like “configuration of Google Analytics” and “interpretation of Google Analytics Reports.” Each module has a knowledge check and brief assessment to validate your skills. You can expect the Skills Pathway to take about 30 hours or less, and all Skills Pathways are 100% online and self-paced.
What is a Skills Pathway and what are the different types?
A Skills Pathway is a series of skills that can be learned over a period of time.
Prebuilt Pathway: A series of two or more existing skill modules that’s ready to launch today.
- Training Pathway: A series of two or more one-hour skill modules that does not prepare employees for a certification exam or help them earn recertification credits.
- Certification Pathway: Completing this Prebuilt Pathway can help employees prepare for a third-party certification exam.
- Recertification Pathway: Completing this Prebuilt Pathway can help employees earn recertification credits for a specific agency such as SHRM® and HRCI®.
Tailored Skills Pathway: Select multiple existing skill modules to create this Pathway. Skill modules and assessments can be modified slightly to accommodate the needs of your business.
Custom Skills Pathway: Our team will build completely new skill modules and assessments for your business and workforce.