School Performance Fact Sheets
University of Phoenix provides School Performance Fact Sheets to prospective students on each of its degree and certificate offerings in accordance with regulations established by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Current and prospective students can access these Fact Sheets on phoenix.edu at any time to see the most up-to-date information.
These Fact Sheets provide specific information for each of the degree programs offered to campus-based students at their respective locations. This information includes the number of students enrolled, number of degree completions, students’ performance with respect to relevant professional licensing examinations, job placements within the career fields for which the program was designed, and wage and salary information that has been provided by local graduates.
Please select your location to view the Fact Sheets for each degree program offered.
- Beale AFB ›
- Fairfield Learning Center ›
- Modesto Learning Center - Salida ›
- Sacramento Valley Campus ›
- Diamond Bar Learning Center ›
- Gardena Learning Center ›
- La Palma Learning Center ›
- Lancaster Learning Center ›
- Murrieta Learning Center ›
- Ontario Learning Center ›
- Pasadena Learning Center ›
- San Bernardino Learning Center ›
- South Coast Learning Center ›
- Southern California Campus ›
- Woodland Hills Learning Center ›