University of Phoenix helps you earn your degree as you pursue an advanced military role or civilian career.
We're here to support veterans, active-duty servicemembers and spouses through:
- A dedicated Military Division — nearly 1,000 strong and most with military backgrounds
- Convenient local campus and online learning formats with classes beginning frequently
- Special military tuition rates for active duty and their spouses, financing and GI Bill benefits
- Credit for your military experience
- A wide range of regionally accredited degree programs at all levels — from associate through doctorate
- An education that helps prepare you with the skills and knowledge you’ll need for professional life after the military
Our goal is to provide the quality education, resources and support to help you successfully transition from military service to a civilian career.
While you support your servicemember spouse, we support your education through the Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program.
Latest Military Articles
You’ve heard of people jogging, biking or even walking cross-country, but what ...