- Continuing Education
- Professional development courses
Find a course
Find a course
Professional development courses
You know that the competencies required in your career field are constantly evolving. It can be overwhelming to try to keep up. That's why we strive to make your educational pursuits convenient — even while you work.
Our insightful and engaging non-credit professional development courses feature:
- Tuition as low as $249 per course. Material you can apply to your job the very next day
- The expertise of faculty members with professional experience in the fields they teach
- Small classes that average just 14 students
- An online format that works conveniently with your schedule
- Courses that start regularly throughout the year, and take just one week to complete
We offer an exciting lineup of courses on timely topics for today’s leaders. Become a more effective leader in your organization by developing your management and leadership skills through courses such as:
To help you continue to stay competitive, we’re regularly creating new professional development courses. Please remember to check back frequently to view our new courses. For more information, select a course or sign up to speak with an advisor.
Project Management Certificate Program (Noncredit) and professional development courses are non-credit-bearing and are not eligible for federal financial aid. Students intending to use courses to satisfy continuing education or professional development requirements are responsible for determining whether courses taken at University of Phoenix will satisfy such requirements. In addition, none of this coursework is eligible to be converted into academic credit at University of Phoenix.
While widely available, not all courses are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor. More information about admissions requirements can be found in the Academic Catalog.