The University of Phoenix makes available required consumer information in our Consumer Information Guide. Review this guide for the up-to-date information on a variety of topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Protecting Your Information. Get info on the University’s Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy, including what information can and cannot be released without your consent.
- Financial Assistance Available to Students. Learn about federal, state and University grants and scholarships, as well as all you need to know about federal loan programs, including interest rate, loan limits, and deferment/repayment options.
- Information about University of Phoenix. Get info on things like University accreditation and licensure, academic programs and policies, cost of attendance, tuition refunds, facilities, faculty, disability services, copyright infringement and more.
- Information about Student Outcomes. Get important details on retention, graduation, alumni occupations and alumni attending graduate school.
- Campus safety. Find out about our security policies, including emergency mass notification and the sex offender registry.
- Alcohol and drug abuse. Get information on prevention, health risks, counseling programs and sanctions for violations.
An archive of the previous year Consumer Information Guide is also available. Where applicable, each section lists specific locations where additional information is available. Additionally, the right to request and receive this information in writing is available by emailing your request to ConsumerInformation@phoenix.edu.