bsa376 | undergraduate
Systems Analysis And Design
topic title goes here
Systems Development and Implementations
- Describe systems development.
- Describe systems implementation.
Maintenance and Future Direction of Health Care Systems
- Identify types of systems maintenance.
- Identify future trends in systems development.
The Systems Design Life Cycle
- Explain the systems development life cycle.
- Explain the roles of personnel in the systems development life cycle.
- Explain systems analysis.
- Explain project scope and feasibility.
- Identify the project requirements.
- Analyze design specifications for health care projects.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.