bshs465 | undergraduate
Professional Development And Identity
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Self-Awareness and Professionalism
- Describe the relationship between self-awareness and professionalism.
- Identify strategies for maintaining an appropriate level of self-care.
Cultural Competency and Treatment Planning
- Perform a strengths, needs, and cultural assessment.
- Apply results of a strengths, needs, and cultural assessment to a treatment plan.
Developing as a Human Services Professional
- Evaluate strategies for developing as a human service professional.
- Develop a plan to continuously improve your skills as a human services worker.
Policy, Legislation, and its Effect on the Human Service Profession
- Identify current legislation that impacts human services.
- Evaluate the responsibility of human service professionals in advocacy for change on the local, state, and national level.
Integrating Human Services Values and Skills
- Evaluate appropriate interventions for vulnerable populations.
- Determine strategies for delivering intervention programs for vulnerable populations.
- Analyze ethical considerations associated with the delivery of intervention programs for vulnerable populations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.