cnsl503r | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Basic Skills Training and Review
- Evaluate your current professional identity and career path.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Examine basic counseling skills.
Basic Skills Evaluation
- Evaluate your personal readiness in becoming a counselor.
- Examine ethical behaviors in professional counseling.
- Demonstrate fundamental counseling skills.
- Design a plan for managing personal self-care as a counseling student and future counselor.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.