com295t | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Constructing Effective Messages
- Use persuasive messaging to help achieve an identified business purpose.
- Construct effective messages and select appropriate technologies for business communications.
Writing Business Messages
- Utilize credible research to support a business message.
Designing and Delivering Effective Presentations
- Create an effective presentation based on context, audience, and purpose.
Communication and the Organization
- Summarize the various types of communication systems within an organization and their impact on business operations and management.
The Communication Process
- Describe various communication types and processes.
- Apply professional means of communication that can be used to establish credibility within the business community.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.