cyb227 | undergraduate
Sniffing And Network Analysis
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
WiresharkÂ® Elements, Views, and Settings
- Examine the WiresharkÂ® process of packet capture.
- Illustrate the elements of the WiresharkÂ® interface and sections of network frames.
- Customize WiresharkÂ® views, settings, and profiles.
- Alter WiresharkÂ® configuration settings for protocols, capture process, and name resolution.
WiresharkÂ® Capture Methods
- Distinguish how the capture location and method affect the content of trace files.
- Interpret the capabilities of capture drivers, file sets, and ring buffer.
- Configure WiresharkÂ® to capture specific traffic types and rates.
WiresharkÂ® Display Filters
- Enumerate the methods for creating and saving display filters.
- Apply display filters based on port number, application name, addresses, field values, streams, and specific time values.
- Categorize logical operators, keywords, and filter expressions in display filtering.
Coloring and Exporting Packets
- Build custom coloring rules to highlight frames and delays.
- Utilize the Intelligent Scroll bar to locate frames of interest.
- Export packets and packet information into separate trace files and comma-separated values file formats.
Annotation and Command Line Tools
- Add comments to trace files and individual frames.
- Locate and export trace file and packet annotations.
- Capture frames and fields using command line tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.