dat565 | Graduate
Data Analysis And Business Analytics
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Propose how infographics convey information efficiently.
- Differentiate raw data and information.
- Compile visual representations of information.
Data and Analytics
- Explore how analytics is shaping different subject areas of organizations.
- Discuss the differences between descriptive analytics and predictive analytics.
- Assess the ethical implications with respect to both individuals and institutions within the scope of data mining and predictive analytics.
- Differentiate between metrics and statistical analysis of information.
Metrics Data and Process Modeling
- Analyze the steps of knowledge discovery of data processing.
- Identify a process for measurement.
- Tabulate a related set of metrics.
- Determine how process metrics could determine statistical patterns.
Data Acquisition and Formatting
- Discuss the types of information.
- Identify data types.
- Explain why a sample of data may not be consistent with the main data type and format.
- Evaluate an expression to transform data.
- Identify information from a set of sample data.
- Create alternative explanations for a set of sample data.
- Analyze data to create metrics with a data software tool.
- Analyze how process changes might impact metrics.
Data and Information Visualization
- Develop conclusions based upon data.
- Demonstrate conclusions using an infographic or visualization.
- Formulate the processes that form the foundation for your conclusions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.