ent527 | Graduate
Opportunity Assessment And Innovation
topic title goes here
The Business Planning Process
- Discuss financial requirements of a Business Plan.
- Distinguish between planning and plans.
- Examine the essential parts of a Business Plan.
Funding a Business
- Evaluate Financing Options to achieve goals.
- Distinguish methods of raising startup capital.
- Examine the pros and cons of an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Compare types of debt financing.
Legal and Tax Issues in Business
- Classify intellectual property types.
- Examine legal entity types.
- Discuss legal issues in business.
The Process of Growing and Sustaining an Organization
- Examine the growth process.
- Evaluate the role of a social entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurship and the Economy
- Assess how entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, and social entrepreneurship impact the local and global economy.
- Determine factors that entrepreneurs need to consider before starting a new enterprise.
- Explain the fundamentals of a good opportunity.
- Evaluate a good business idea.
- Distinguish between social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs.
Working with a Business Model
- Determine business success strategy using a business model.
- Examine marketing objectives and strategies.
- Assess effective marketing channels, resources and tools.
- Analyze attributes of an effective team.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.