eth316 | undergraduate
Ethics And Social Responsibility
topic title goes here
- Apply ethical principles to address organizational issues.
- Explain ways in which external social pressures influence organizational ethics.
- Assess the relationship between legal and ethical issues in organizations.
Social Responsibility and the Community
- Evaluate organizational responsibility to the community.
- Summarize the factors in an organization that influence social responsibility strategies.
- Identify a social initiative for an organization.
Ethics and Social Responsibility in Cross-Cultural Environments
- Analyze ethics and social responsibility issues that arise as a result of globalization.
- Compare ethical perspectives across cultures.
Ethical and Moral Perspectives
- Describe the difference between ethics and morality.
- Compare major ethical theories.
- Explain the relationship between virtue, values, and moral concepts.
Individual Responsibility in the Community
- Describe the responsibility of individuals to the community.
- Evaluate the influence of socially responsible efforts.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.