hcs446 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Discuss the historical overview of health care facility design.
- Identify the various types of health care facilities.
- Describe the role of stakeholders in facility planning and development.
- Summarize the process of the planning needs of facilities.
- Determine facility equipment and technological needs.
- Analyze community use and accessibility.
- Give examples of environmental design elements.
Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Examine local, state, and federal legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a plan for waste management, fire and safety, and disaster management.
- Identify the steps in an implementation plan.
- Examine budget planning and cost estimates.
- Predict future technology trends.
- Describe cultural and generational needs and demands.
- Discuss global health care facility design and its implications.
- Give examples of possible personnel issues.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.