hcs455 | undergraduate
Health Care Policy: The Past And The Future
topic title goes here
Future Issues in Health Care Policy
- Identify the issues and trends surrounding access to health care.
- Describe the challenges facing health care policy in the future.
The Process of Health Care Policy
- Identify the major components of health care policy evaluation and revision.
- Identify the major components of health care policy formulation and implementation.
- Describe the purpose and methodologies for establishing and evaluating the policy process.
Health and Health Care Policy
- Discuss the historical framework for the development of health care policy.
- Identify the various health and societal issues that motivate health care policy.
- Identify the various stakeholders in the health care policy process.
Health Care Policy and Delivery
- Describe the role of various government institutions in delivery of health care policy initiatives.
- Discuss the impact that federal and state budget management can have on health care policy.
Politics and Health Care Policy
- Discuss the impact of political influences on health care policy outcomes.
- Describe the relationship of government and politics on health care policy.
- Discuss the relationship of special interests groups to health care policy development.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.