hcs455 | undergraduate
Health Care Policy: The Past And The Future
topic title goes here
Foundations of Health Care Policy
- Discuss the different forms and categories of health care policies and their importance.
- Explain the impact of health care policy on health care determinants.
Key Players in the Process and Politics of Health Care Policy
- Identify the various stakeholders, including health care professionals and organizations that influence health care policy.
- Describe the roles of federal government in the development and execution of U.S. health care policy.
- Describe the role of state and local governments in the development and execution of U.S. health care policy.
The Policy Cycle
- Explain the process of health care policy making.
- Explain policy formulation, legislation, and implementation.
- Explain policy evaluation, analysis, and revision.
Current Health Care Policy Issues
- Describe the major health care issues impacting the U.S. health care system.
- Identify the impact of global health care issues on the U.S. health care system.
- Identify the impact of environmental issues on the U.S. health care system.
- Explain the importance and interconnectivity of societal norms and U.S. health care policy.
Trends in U.S. Health Care Policy
- Identify emerging issues and trends surrounding health care policy.
- Describe the opportunities and challenges presented in health care reform.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.