hcs465 | undergraduate
Health Care Research Utilization
topic title goes here
- Explain the purpose of utilizing research in health administration.
- Explain the influence and importance of stakeholders in research utilization.
Ethics in Health Care Research
- Explain the ethical implications of health care research.
- Summarize how ethics can lead to bias that influence health care research.
Past, Present and Future Perspectives in Health Care Research
- Explain how evidence-based research influences the health care industry.
- Compare external influences on health care research.
Introduction to Research and the Research Process
- Explain the steps in the research process.
- Summarize the difference between a hypothesis and research question.
- Explain the different types of research methodologies.
- Explain the different types of data collection tools used in health care research.
- Summarize the different types of sampling methodologies.
- Compare the different types of statistical analyses.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.