hcs498 | undergraduate
Strategic Decision Making For Health Care Managers
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Mission and Vision
- Describe the purpose of mission and vision statements with health care organizations.
- Explain how the mission and vision is foundational to the strategic plan within a health care organization.
Market Analysis (Demographic Analysis)
- Analyze demographic market data to form a business decision.
- Analyze a health care organization from a market-based perspective in order to create a SWOT analysis.
- Evaluate technology, regulatory, financial needs related to strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Creating Objectives and Strategies in a Health Care Organization
- Apply strategies to meet the challenges and trends in the health care industry.
- Evaluate data to form strategic priorities.
Application of Strategic Planning to the Future of Health Care
- Organize strategic plan elements into a cohesive strategy for a health care organization.
- Evaluate financial data to form a business decision.
- Analyze data from the scenario to form comprehensive business recommendations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.