iop455 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Ethical Personnel Management
- Examine ways to ethically manage aspects of diversity in a team.
- Evaluate organizations that exemplify ethical corporate social responsibility.
- Describe regulations for equal opportunity and employee rights.
- Describe ethical processes for hiring, evaluating, disciplining, and terminating employees.
Global Perspective on Business Ethics
- Describe methods for managing stakeholders.
- Identify components of organizational community responsibility.
- Examine ethical business practices in countries other than the United States.
- Identify methods for ethical business sustainability and meeting the needs of the future.
- Describe processes for ethically integrating consumer feedback in an organization.
- Analyze ethical guidelines for marketing and advertising.
Integrating Organizational Ethics
- Create an organizational code of ethics based on ethical theories and regulations.
Introduction to Business Ethics
- Examine the need for ethics in business.
- Analyze approaches for individual ethical decision making.
- Describe the relationship between ethical judgment and ethical behavior.
- Identify possible individual ethical problems that may arise in the business environment.
The Role of Ethics in Organizational Culture and Leadership
- Identify theoretical styles used to resolve specific ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the ethical culture of an organization.
- Examine characteristics of ethical leadership styles.
- Identify rules and regulations that enforce ethical behavior for business leaders.
- Describe what constitutes an ethical reward and an ethical punishment.
- Analyze situations in which obedience to authority at work may result in unethical behavior.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.