lsm412 | undergraduate
Management Within The Lifespan Industry
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Explain support and resources for lifespan management employees.
- Analyze the managerâs role for controlling within the lifespan management environment.
Management Concepts in Lifespan Management
- Describe management positions within lifespan management.
- Explain the elements of management.
- Describe ways to build a network of support for a lifespan management service or facility.
- Describe the benefits of collaboration with an ombudsman.
- Explain the importance of planning for conflict in lifespan management.
- Analyze risk management in lifespan management.
- Identify risk management factors within lifespan management.
- Describe the importance of organizational management in a lifespan management setting.
- Explain the importance of leadership at the organizational level.
- Describe the relationship between leadership and management.
- Analyze the effect of interrelationships within a lifespan management setting.
- Compare leadership styles.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.