mgt312t | undergraduate
Organizational Behavior For Managers
topic title goes here
Effective Groups and Teams
- Explore principles of organizational power and politics at the group and team level.
- Examine the relationships between individual behavior, group dynamics, and organizational effectiveness.
Organizational Culture and Managing Change
- Explain how organizational cultures are formed, maintained and changed by leaders.
- Discuss the relationship between human resources and organizational development.
Organizational Behavior in the Workplace
- Evaluate the benefits of, and relationship between, organizational behavior and ethical decision making.
Individual Differences in Organizations
- Define personality and basic theories about personality development.
- Explain how organizations define and encourage diversity.
Perceptions, Motivation, and Performance Management Practices
- Analyze the effects of perception, diversity, and performance management on work performance.
- Assess basic theories and methods of motivation used by managers and organizations to manage performance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.