nsg557 | Graduate
Organizational Dynamics And Systems Thinking
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Political Climate Affecting Health Care
- Develop a plan for change based upon change theories and principles.
- Evaluate internal and external organizational influences.
- Analyze the organization for areas of quality improvement to carry out the strategic vision.
- Evaluate the various information systems used in health care organizations.
- Apply systems theory to a health care organization.
- Justify health care policyâs influence on patient outcomes.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.