pos409 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Create and Use Types
- Find, execute, and create types at runtime by using reflection.
- Manage the object life cycle.
- Create and consume types.
- Create and implement a class hierarchy.
Manage Program Flow
- Implement multithreading and asynchronous processing.
- Implement program flow.
- Create and implement events and callbacks.
- Implement exception handling.
Implement Data Access
- Perform I/O operations.
- Serialize and deserialize data.
- Store data in and retrieve data from collections.
- Query and manipulate data and objects by using LINQ.
Debug Applications and Implement Security
- Validate application input.
- Debug an application.
- Implement diagnostics in an application.
- Perform symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
Introduction to C#
- Installing Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
- Apply mathematical operators in C# programming.
- Apply decision structures in C# programming.
- Apply repetition in C# programming.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.