psy460 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Application of Environmental Psychology
- Explain how environmental cues shape behavior.
- Evaluate how behavior can be modified to support sustainability and limit negative environmental impact.
- Describe how social norms influence behavior and beliefs about the environment.
- Identify solutions to change behavior and habits in order to lessen negative environmental impact.
Environmental Preservation: The Future
- Describe the positives and negatives of technological advances on the environment.
- Assess the influence of environmental policies.
- Evaluate strategies for promoting positive environmental behavior.
- Explain how positive and negative consequences can increase pro-environmental behavior.
- Analyze the importance of sustainable development.
- Define the discipline of environmental psychology.
- Explain how the natural environment can affect health.
- Explore the benefits of restorative environments.
- Discuss reactions associated with person-environment relationships.
Architecture and the Environment
- Explain the importance of nature in relation to the urban environment.
- Examine the psychological associations related to commercial or residential design.
- Evaluate how architecture impacts behavior.
Environmental Risks and Stressors
- Examine environmental risks.
- Evaluate the concept of risk perception.
- Analyze the effects of population density on individuals.
- Examine the effects of noise as an environmental pollutant.
- Analyze the concepts of personal space and territorialism.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.