rdng506 | Graduate
Elementary Reading And Writing Strategies
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Adapt writing instruction for diverse learners.
- Develop instruction for writing as a response to reading.
- Identify writing materials and technology resources.
- Evaluate instructional strategies for writing.
Assessment of Reading and Writing
- Determine assessment tools for reading and writing.
- Analyze formative assessment strategies for reading and writing.
- Analyze assessment data to improve reading and writing skills.
Foundations of Reading and Writing Development
- Examine language development and literacy theories.
- Analyze state and national standards related to reading and writing.
- Identify the stages of the writing process.
- Identify reading materials and technology resources.
- Evaluate instructional strategies for reading.
- Adapt reading instruction for diverse learners.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.