The mission of the General Education undergraduate curriculum is to provide students with coursework that improves student academic and career readiness and develops practical skills that can be applied in a variety of contexts for academic, career, and personal success. The General Education curriculum fosters development of skills in critical and creative thinking, problem-solving, effective communication, quantitative reasoning, scientific thinking and inquiry, and intercultural and interpersonal awareness.
General Education Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will apply effective communication skills in a variety of contexts.
2. Students will utilize quantitative reasoning skills for a variety of purposes.
3. Students will utilize scientific thinking and inquiry skills for a variety of purposes.
4. Students will apply critical and creative thinking skills in a variety of contexts.
5. Students will apply intercultural and interpersonal awareness in a variety of contexts.